Managing insurance files for the public sector is no mean feat. Public organisations not only have to take a very cautious approach to their specific risks, they also have to respect some complex legislation.
We provide insurance advice to a number of public organisations:
- Authorities and public services: cities and municipalities, the police, the fire service, airports, federal public services, purchasing bodies, etc.
- Not-for-profit organisations: hospitals, residential care homes, social housing companies, care companies, retirement homes, etc.
- Educational institutions: schools, colleges, universities, etc.
You can also request us to perform an audit of your insurance portfolio and to help you with issuing calls for proposals in accordance with the applicable legislation.
What makes us different?
- Thanks to our clear terms and conditions and useful software, you can stay perfectly up to date with your cover and claims. An annual summary document provides you with a clear overview of any changes in your insurance policies.
- We pay a great deal of attention to risk management and prevention. We will be happy to help you draw up a prevention policy for your organisation.
- We are available 24/7 to receive claims.