For professionals in the construction centre, insurance is usually something that goes straight over their head. Are you unable to make head nor tail of the small print in insurance and works contracts? Do you want to finally find out whether you are actually insured or not? Would you also like to receive practical guidance on construction site risks? And do you simply want to be able to rest assured that your insurance risks are covered? If you responded 'yes' to most of these questions, then Van Dessel is the right place for you.
We have developed VD Construct Solutions especially for the construction sector. With this all-in-one package, we go much further than the rest:
- We actually carry out an in-depth audit of the risks to which you are subject, and we explain to you in plain English what can and cannot be insured.
- For the risks that can be insured, we look for the best cover at the most competitive price. We take note of specific clauses in your contracts and provide our own construction clauses to tailor your policy to you.
- We then keep your insurance portfolio up to date by performing an annual evaluation of your policies and adapting them to any changes in your company and activities.
- To ensure that you understand your insurance package, we offer a coaching and training programme. We explain in a comprehensible manner what your insurance needs are for your construction project, what risks you are subject to, how you stand in relation to other construction partners in terms of insurance and what you need to do in the event of a claim. In addition, you will receive practical prevention tips to reduce the risk of claims.
VD Construct Solutions is there to help all stakeholders involved in construction projects: property developers, contractors, architects, engineering firms, project developers, construction promoters and consultants and authorities.
What makes us different?
- Our extensive network and our excellent contacts with insurers, legal experts and specialists allow us to provide the best solution for every risk.
- We even provide support from start to finish for customers undertaking international construction projects.
- We do not simply sign standard contracts; instead we draw up an individual contract that is completely tailored to your terms and conditions and clauses.
- Thanks to our package approach, we can put your mind at rest for the entire duration of your construction project. There is no need for you to worry about your insurance yourself, but you'll still have a perfect understanding of what it entails.